Hello everyone ! For this wonderful year Manobotar Dak Shamajik Shongothon has organized ‘History of Pahela Baishakh writing competition’ for everyone in the start of the Bangla year.
This competition is countrywide so everyone from Bangladesh can submit their writing and participate in this wonderful competition. This competition will showcase the beautiful culture and beauty of Bangladesh. The writers will bring their point of view about their beloved country’s history of their beginning of another wonderful year which is known ase Pahela Baishakh. There will be 3 categories on which there will be 10 winners chosen.
There will be 3 groups:
- ক group – School level (Class 5-10)
- খ group – College level (College students – Graduates )
- গ group- Everyone can join
Rules & Regulations:
- Participants cannot another one’s story.
- World limit ( 300-800 ) if the limit is exceeded than it will be in special speculation
- The writing must be based on the History of Pahela Baishakh
- The writing must be published online on time
- The writing cannot be sent in papers
- The writing must be in Bangla
- Participants must submit with their Full name , Mobile number and their Address in the end of their writing
- The name of the History and group name must be written at the start
- Participants can submit from anywhere in Bangladesh
There is no entry fee or registration fee for as everyone can express their feelings and love for their beloved country Bangladesh.
The results will be published in 10th of June and the price giving ceremony will be on 15th of June.
Opportunity to win wonderful prizes for as there will be 10 winners from 3 groups
- Students for every class can join in Group – 1&2
- Everyone can join the group 3