Social and Audiovisual Media to Empower Youth NGOs aims to master the use of the new media for youth work and for entrepreneurs in the service of promotion programs and business, we believe that we will achieve this by analyzing, accessing and creating social and audiovisual medias, through including all format of audiovisual such as TV, cinema, photo or a video communication and social media in addition through the social media basically the web-communication.
- Intimate setting: limited to 30 people approximately, encouraging interaction between speakers and participants;
- Attendees benefit from prominent speakers, their knowledge and latest research;
- Share business networks with peers from around the world;
- Meet regularly during these yearly expert seminars to exchange latest results and developments.
The participants should be:
- Age between 18 and 35 years old;
- Good level in English;
- Experiences on leading organization or a member in an organization;
- Available during the period of the summit.
If you are willing to participate in this seminar you’ll need to fill in an online application, after receiving your application you’ll be invited for an online interview before confirming your participation.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link