Join for a panel discussion series on inspiring career paths!
- Learn about career paths that interest you
- See windy roads not only the perfect CV
- Hear diverse ways you can reach your dream career
- Discover ample ways to work toward the common good
Meet four young professionals with divergent career paths and dreams – who all ended up working for the common good in an international organisation.
- Gábor Horváth: Senior Advisor | The World Bank
- Máté Kander: Policy Assistant to the Director-General | Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Anna Rickert: Consultant | World Bank Group
- Marijana Todorovic : Associate Programme Officer | Secretariat of the Basel, Rotterdam and Stockholm Conventions, United Nations Environment Programme
In this panels you will…
- Debunk myths around careers at international institutions
- Discuss career doubts and challenges
- Learn true stories of working for well-known organisations
- Get to know paths that lead to international careers
- Hear advice: trips and tricks on choice
- Have opportunities to ask questions
Get to know the reality of international organisations
- Debunk myths around careers at international organisations
Learn about diverse career paths
Hear the honest stories of the panellists
Enjoy a familiar setting
Ask your own questions
Meet like-minded people
- If you’re interested in a career path that can make global impact, this is your place.
- If you’ve ever considered working for the UN, World Bank or the EU – meet young professionals who are on that path!
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: May 19, 2022 (3 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link