Do you consider yourself a global citizen? Every year, up to three (one-time) scholarships worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective Master’s students. They are seeking intelligent, talented, and ambitious people who consider themselves citizens of the world.
They have appointed a committee to assess all essays. The judges will select the three students with the most impressive essays to receive the scholarship. The jury’s decision is binding and you will be informed about the results by email by 15 May. Please note that you will only be awarded the scholarship after you have been conditionally accepted and have met all terms and conditions of enrolment. Once the scholarship has been awarded, the relevant amount (€ 5000) will be waived from the tuition fee as the last installment. By submitting your essay, you are giving them the right to publish it if desired. Scholarship winners are also expected to participate actively in the program and its evaluations, become an ambassador of the Master’s programs and contribute to the internationalization of their institution. If you have any questions before applying, please email them to [email protected] Please make sure you read the Regulations for Financial Aid Master Programmes, as it contains detailed information regarding this scholarship program.
- Scholarships worth EUR 5,000.
- The relevant amount (€ 5000) will be waived from the tuition fee as the last installment.
- Opportunity to study in one of the best universities in the Netherlands.
- Become an ambassador of the Master’s programs and contribute to the internationalization of their institution.
You are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if you:
- Originate from outside the Netherlands and do not live in the Netherlands.
- Are enrolling in The Hague University of Applied Science Pro for the first time.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have been conditionally accepted to join their chosen program on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
Eligible Regions: Originate from outside the Netherlands.
- Step 1
Apply for the Master’s program of your choice using the online application tool.
- Step 2
Complete the essay assignment.
- Step 3
Submit your essay by emailing it to [email protected] Please state your name and student number in the essay and write WCTS and your student number in the email subject line. The deadline for submitting your essay is 31 March 2023.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023 (6 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link