The University of Winnipeg is a dynamic campus and a downtown hub that connects people from diverse cultures and nurtures global citizens.
They offer high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs including several that are unique in Western Canada: for example, a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights, and a Master’s degree in Development Practice with a focus on Indigenous Development. Our graduates value their educational experience, as UWinnipeg is known for small class sizes, academic excellence and commitment to Indigenous inclusion.
The Richardson College for the Environment & Science Complex accommodates over 2,000 students, faculty, staff and visitors daily. As one of the most innovative Science Complexes in Canada, our renowned professors, graduate and undergraduate students are researching and studying the most challenging issues we face: climate change, isotope productions and cancer tests, and pollutants in our air and lakes. Our state-of-the-art Axworthy Health and RecPlex offers new research and student practicum opportunities in kinesiology, education and applied health. The RecPlex offers sports and recreation programs for students, Wesmen athletes and the broader community.
The President’s Scholarship for World Leaders (Graduate) is given to international students entering a University of Winnipeg graduate program for the first time. Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership. Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.
- The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date.
Qualifying year or Pre-Masters students do not qualify.Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- Applicants must have completed an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this award.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2023 (174 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link