The scholarship is given to a person who is expected to serve as a good ambassador for Sweden, through his/her leadership and responsible business development. In particular, the candidates’ potential and experience in the following areas are reviewed:
- creating new value through entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship
- promoting sustainable business in an international market
Regardless of whether you have set your sights on belonging to the leaders of the future or want to broaden your already existing knowledge, an Executive MBA from the Stockholm School of Economics is enormous merit. The SSE MBA Executive Format gives you an opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills in leading and developing companies and organizations. During the program, you work consistently in various learning projects that have a direct effect on your organization.
When it comes to choosing an Executive MBA, there is a lot to be taken into consideration. The content of the program, its reputation, the potential network you’ll gain, but also the location and setting of the school. Here they are proud to offer you Stockholm, a city in motion filled with opportunities, and a leading innovation and tech hub.
SSE MBA will help you grow into broader responsibilities more efficiently, sharpen your analytical skills and increase your financial understanding. You will create new skillsets and build valuable networks without putting your career on hold. But above all, you will grow as a person.
The education starts on December 6, 2021, and is carried out part-time for 18 months, in parallel with regular work. During the training, certain modules are completed abroad.
So do not miss the opportunity to get the challenge of your life funded!
- The scholarship covers full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT
- Includes literature and teaching material.
- Provide as good knowledge as possible in leading and developing organizations and companies.
- Additional expenses related to travels, food, accommodation or other boarding expenses are not covered.
- Please check the official website for further details
To become a scholarship holder, you need:
- an academic degree corresponding to 180 higher education credits,
- at least five years of relevant work experience,
- very good knowledge of English and that
- the employer supports participation in the education is required.
- If you have applied for the scholarship in previous years but have not received it, you welcome to apply again.
The application process includes the following steps:
- To apply for or nominate someone for this year’s MBA Scholarship, fill out the form through the Apply Now link and submit it by June 18, 2021.
- Those who proceed in the selection process, a maximum of fifteen people, will then submit a complete application to the SSE MBA Executive Format.
- Of these, five finalists are selected who are invited to a test and interview.
- The research fellow is appointed by a jury consisting of representatives from Dagens industri, ungdom.se and the Stockholm School of Economics.
Application Deadline: June 18, 2021 (35 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link