Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) is offering a non-EU scholarship for undertaking its three-year BSc programmes. Scholarship is available to students with a non-EU/EEA nationality (only).
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with more than 16,000 students and 4,000 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Students will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s programme, and for a maximum of three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year, you must satisfy several conditions during the academic year:
- You complete all study units within the prescribed time
- Each year you achieve an average mark of at least 75%
- If requested by the Faculty, you spend at least 4 hours per month on student recruitment
- One-off allowance: € 900
- Health care and liability insurance € 520
- Visa costs € 317
- Tuition fees € 7500
- One-off contribution to the travel costs € 1000
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- You have been admitted to one of the following the School for Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programmes: International Business, Economics and Business Economics
- On 1 September 2017 you are 35 years old or younger
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and do not hold a passport for a country within the EU/EEA
- You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%
- You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
If you wish to apply for the SBE Non-EU Scholarship you must submit your application per email to the addresses listed below.
- nfib-sbe-at-maastrichtuniversity.nl : for applicants for International Business
- nfebe-sbe-at-maastrichtuniversity.nl : for applicants for Economics and Business Economics
Please attach to the email the following documents:
- This application form, completed with your personal information and signed
- A copy of your passport
- A statement describing your motivation for the SBE Non-EU Scholarship as well as your views on what you will contribute to the international classroom at the School (maximum 500 words).
- An official transcript that includes your grade point average (GPA) of at least 7 on a scale from 0-10, whereby 10 is the maximum score.
- Certified copies of relevant diplomas, certificates and transcripts.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link