The Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law (RWI) announces short-term research scholarships for scholars working on subjects related to human rights issues in Turkey.
The RWI provides short-term scholarships for a one to six-month period, for Turkish academic researchers who would like to conduct their research at universities or research institutions outside of Turkey. The research topics should have strong connections with human rights and humanitarian law issues.
- Scholarships will cover living expenses up to EUR 1.750 per month (the amount will be calculated according to living expenses in the host country).
- The scholarship holders will receive a one-time travel allowance up to EUR 500 including return ticket, visa application and travel insurance fee/expenses.
- Graduate students
- Academic staff holding Ph.D degrees, within the last 10 years
- Research proposal (submitted to the host institution)
- Letter of invitation from the host institution
- Scholarship motivation letter (the letter should include the field of work, the motivation for the selection of the host institution, expected contribution of the research visit to the applicant’s academic work etc.)
- Curriculum vitae (outlining degrees, list of publications, foreign language proficiency, relevant skills etc.)
- A writing sample (a published or unpublished article, a book chapter, a dissertation chapter etc.)
Application Deadline: October 1, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link