The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.Each year about 30 Radboud Scholarships are awarded to selected talented non-EEA students for the duration of one of the Master’s degree programmes listed in the official website.
In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
- The scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver and pays for costs for visa and insurance.
- The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. For example: a grant holder in 2018/2019 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,060, instead of €9,879 or €10,856.
- In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)). This amounts to about €940.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting September 1, 2018 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree program for which the scholarship will be awarded
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link