Applications are open for Leading The Middle East Scholarship 2022!
Are you a young leader from The Middle East? You could attend the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo from 16 – 19 May through the One Young Worlds flagship Scholarship.
The Middle East’s future is filled with profound uncertainty. The region is host to one of the largest populations of young people, with around 65% of its population under the age of 30. With several countries experiencing the turmoil of war, conflict, and sanctions, the Fourth Industrial Revolution could provide a lifeline to this young, eager population. Given their sheer numbers, they have the ability to transform their regions, whether it be in governance, energy, infrastructure, medicine, or beyond.
In the midst of these challenges and opportunities, it is young leaders who are devising meaningful strategies to build a more sustainable region. Are you one of those leaders? If so, One Young World is looking to bring you to the next annual Summit.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Hotel accommodation between 15 and 19 May 2022.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit handouts and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Tokyo. Your flight to and from Tokyo must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
You are eligible for the Leading the Middle East Scholarship sponsorship if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 – 30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the eligible countries
- Apply online using the apply link.
- The strongest applicants will be shortlisted by the end of January.
- You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team if you have been shortlisted.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021 (22 Hours Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link