Applications are invited for National Scholarship Programme for foreign applicants. The scholarship supports study/research/teaching/artistic mobility of foreign students, PhD students, university teachers, researchers, and artists at higher education institutions and research organizations in Slovakia.
The National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic (NSP) supports also mobility of students and PhD students studying at Slovak higher education institutions.
The scholarship is intended to cover international scholarship holders’ living costs, i.e. the costs related to staying in Slovakia (food, accommodation, etc.), during their study, research/artistic or teaching stay at universities and in research organisations3 in Slovakia. The scholarship holder can ask for assistance concerning accommodation and formalities related to entering and staying in the territory of the Slovak Republic either his/her host institution, or he/she can handle all the necessities him-/herself.
|a) University student||350 €|
|b) PhD student||580 €|
|c) University teacher/researcher/artist:|
- To determine the monthly scholarship amount (in case of university teachers, researchers and artists) with regard to their work experience, only work experience until the day of the application deadline is taken into consideration.
- PhD studies are considered as work experience (max. 6 years of PhD studies can be considered as work experience).
Eligible applicants for a scholarship in the framework of the NSP:A) Students who:
- Are university students at universities outside Slovakia;
- Are students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study programme;
- Will be on a study stay in Slovakia during their higher education outside Slovakia and who will be accepted by a public, private or state university in Slovakia for an academic mobility1 to study in Slovakia.
Applicants are recommended not to submit their applications at the last moment. Number of operations executed within the last minutes prior to the application deadline may have an influence on the reaction time of the application system. Please, keep that in mind, in order not to miss the application deadline.
Applicants must fill in their online applications and upload all the required attachments in required format to their online application.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link