The Government of Poland, through the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi, offers partial scholarships to students from Kenya, Burundi, the Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda. These scholarships are available to apply for bachelor, master and doctoral degree.
These scholarships only cover the costs of studies which means that students are obliged to bear all the costs of travel (plane ticket, insurance and visa fee) and living in Poland (estimated at around 400 EUR monthly).
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
Prospective candidates should not be older than 24 years at the time of submitting their applications for the BA, BSc and Master or equivalent degree studies and not older than 32 years for PhD studies.Eligible Regions: Kenya, Burundi, the Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda.
Applicants can apply by post.
- The candidates are required to submit completed and signed questionnaire to Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi. Scholarship application form
- Along with the questionnaire candidates should provide following attachments:
- 2 copies of secondary school certificate/diplomas
- 2 copies of transcripts of records
- Letters of recommendation from 2 teachers/professors
- A copy of candidate’s passport
- Any other documents confirming candidate’s other qualifications e.g. language skills, I.T skills (if applicable)
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link