The Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) scholarship program inspires the next generation of innovators and thinkers to create a sustainable future. Our scholars are exceptional students from developing countries studying in sustainable energy development. Today, the need for globally-oriented practitioners and researchers is growing rapidly. Our one-of-a-kind scholarship program fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future.
The Education for Sustainable Energy Partnership (ESED) program offers scholarships to approximately a dozen students every year. The maximum value is 10,000 USD per year of study for at most 2 years.
Today, GSEP is an international organization composed of global electricity companies at the heart of the electrification revolution. What sets them apart from other international organizations is their exclusive focus on advancing the electricity sector. They build on their members’ unparalleled expertise in power systems and electricity technologies to empower decision-makers and companies to embrace electricity as the energy of tomorrow. GSEP was founded as the e7 Network of Expertise for the Global Environment (e7), which later became the e8.
- Scholarships to approximately a dozen students every year.
- The maximum value is 10,000 USD per year of study for at most 2 years.
- Are citizens of a developing country appearing on the OECD’s list of development assistance recipients
- Have been admitted to a master’s-level program in a field related to sustainable energy development
- Are outstanding students with grades in the top 20% of their class and a history of community involvement
- Are committed to contributing to their home country’s sustainable energy development after their studies
Eligible Regions: Open for all
- Scan of your passport or birth certificate
- Letter of admission to the master’s program of your choice
- Course outline of the master’s program (PDF or link)
- Most recent university transcript
- Two references*
Application Deadline: April 7, 2023 (17 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link