The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the UK and the oldest civic foundation in the English-speaking world. Today, the University is home to 43,380 students spread across five campuses around the city. These campuses also house some of the world’s most important collections, including art, musical instruments, natural history, geology, anatomy, rare books and manuscripts.
The University’s three Colleges host 21 Schools. Sociology in the College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences, their vet school in the College of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, and informatics in the College of Science and Engineering were ranked first in the UK by research power (Research Fortnight REF 2014).
The School of Engineering will offer Masters scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring a first-class honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent.
Each scholarship will have a value of £3,000, deducted from tuition fees, and will be tenable for one academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to overseas applicants who have been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for an eligible postgraduate taught Masters programme within the School of Engineering.
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering
- MSc Electronics
- MSc Electrical Power Engineering
- MSc Signal Processing and Communications
- MSc Structural and Fire Safety Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID (University’s student record system) and can be accessed via MyEd their web-based information portal. Please follow the official website to learn more and apply.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link