The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission aims to contribute to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, support excellence in UK higher education and sustain the principles of the Commonwealth. Every year CSC offers scholarships to commonwealth citizens.
This year CSC is offering scholarships for Commonwealth citizens from least developed and lower middle income countries, for part-time Master’s study by distance learning on selected courses offered by UK universities. Scholarships are funded by UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships provide
- Full cost of tuition fees
- Full residential and other compulsory costs of studying a UK Master’s course by distance learning
For further information, please visit the official link.
- A citizen of or any person who have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country or a British Protected Person
- A permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship
For further information, please visit th Official Link.Eligible Regions: Bangladesh, Cameroon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
Apply through the given Apply Now link.
In order to apply following conditions must be maintained:
- You should apply to study one of the taught Master’s courses offered under the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship scheme. For full list of eligible courses visit the Official Link
- Applications must be made through your chosen university
- When submitting application, you must hold an offer to your chosen course in the 2018-2019 academic year
- You must also provide the details of at least one referee in your application
- You must make your application using the CSC’s application system
- You can apply for more than one course and/or to more than one university, but you may only accept one offer of a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship
Application Deadline: June 20, 2018 (62 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link