Applications for Chancellor’s International Business Scholarship in the University of Sussex are now being accepted! They are looking for ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated students. The applicants will have the passion to succeed, the independence to take on their own projects, and the ability to go above and beyond.
As a top 10 ranking university in the UK for Business and Economics (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020) they want to continue to attract outstanding international students to their EQUIS and AMBA accredited schools. That’s why they are offering forty of their best academic applicants a scholarship worth between £5,000 and £7,500 upon successful enrollment at the University of Sussex Business School.
The scholarship is awarded as a fee reduction when an applicant registers in September. The scholarship information will also be added to his/her CAS (confirmation of acceptance for studies) for his/her visa application. Applicants must be able to fund the remainder of their tuition fees and cover their living expenses for the duration of the course.
As there are limited scholarships available, this scholarship is extremely competitive. An applicant will only be able to accept the one University of Sussex Scholarship. Applications that meet the required criteria will be referred to as an academic panel for a decision, after the deadline. The Scholarships Office will contact all applicants when a final decision has been made. All applicants should receive a final decision by 1 July.
Available courses: Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Development Economics, Economics, Energy Policy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Fintech Risk and Investment Analysis, Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, International Accounting, and Corporate Governance, International Business Economics, International Finance, and Economics, International Management, International Marketing, Management, Management and Finance, Marketing and Consumer Psychology, Master of Business Administration MBA, Occupational and Organizational Psychology, Project Management, Science and Technology Policy, Strategic Innovation Management, Sustainable Development.
Selected candidates will be provided with the following benefits. There are 40 scholarships in total –
- The top 20 will be offered the £7,500 scholarship
- The next 20 will be offered the £5,000 scholarship.
The applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- If the applicant is an international student, he/she will need to meet their English language requirements, or successfully complete their pre-sessional English course.
- Have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- Have clear and specific goals with defined links to their course.
- Have received and accepted an offer of a place on an eligible Masters at Sussex, commencing at the University of Sussex Business School in September 2020.
Apply online through the given link. To apply for the scholarship, applicants are required to provide a statement of academic interests. They should include information about:
- their drive and ambitions
- their potential for positive impact when they return to their respective home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to their ambitions and/or chosen course
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link