The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities. Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is granted once every two years for a one year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. It recognizes the importance of helping people evolve and leave a positive impact on the world.
They believe that providing highly talented individuals with the opportunity to maximise their potential can have profound and wide-ranging effects that resonate far beyond their own particular field. In order to achieve the above, the Foundation grants various scholarships across a range of academic disciplines with plans to expand the scholarship programme progressively in the coming years.
Scholarships are awarded to outstandingly talented applicants and those who show exceptional promise.
- Financial aid amounting to £23,000 towards tuition fees.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
Please visit the official website for details instruction and apply through the online platform.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2018 (54 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link