The University of Adelaide is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. They are a member of Australia’s Group of Eight, made up of the country’s best universities, and feature a beautiful campus with traditional sandstone buildings mixed with cutting-edge learning and research facilities. A degree from the University of Adelaide is recognized internationally.
The University of Adelaide offers a scholarship program for commencing international students undertaking undergraduate study
- Life on campus at the University of Adelaide is friendly and relaxed, making it easy to socialize
- This wide range of courses is further strengthened by a high-quality teaching staff who are among the best in their respective fields.
- The size of our student and staff bodies ensures favorable staff-student ratios.
- They’ve split up the information into Study and Other Costs (living costs, and pre- and post-arrival costs). For more information please visit their official website.
- No matter what your budget or living needs, there’s a suitable accommodation option for everyone in Adelaide. University will help each and every student regarding any accommodation.
- Available for commencing international undergraduate students only;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program, up to a maximum of four years;
- Up to 40 scholarships available each year;
- Available for study in any discipline except Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Oral Health and Bachelor of Science (Veterinary Bioscience)
- Open to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia, or those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing
- The selection process for the Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection
- As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level which is the equivalent of a GPA of 6/7 (85%) for a scholarship.
Apply online through the given link.
For more information please visit their official website.
Application Deadline: January 19, 2018 (62 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link