The ADB-JSP Scholarship Program at AIT Thailand 2024 is a fully funded opportunity for international students to pursue a master’s course at AIT Thailand. Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024 is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for all enthusiastic international students who want to pursue free postgraduate studies in business and management, economics, science and technology and other development-related fields. International students with a professional background are highly encouraged to apply for the ADB-JSP AIT Scholarship Program 2024. The fully funded Scholarship Program in Thailand 2024 aims to facilitate international students to help them contribute to sustainable development.
AIT provides an inclusive environment and the opportunity to interact with like-minded people and gain real-life experiences studying at a top institute in Thailand. Furthermore, this international scholarship will cover all expenses related to studying abroad, including tuition fees, living and travelling expenses and providing them with all basic facilities to study free in Thailand without worrying about the financial burden. Therefore, you must not miss this opportunity to participate in the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship program and apply for the fully funded Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship at AIT Thailand. But before you apply, read the rest of the details below.
Fully funded master’s scholarships for international students aim to establish a community of talented young people who are motivated to bring positive change in their community and the whole world. So, if you are a motivated young individual who seeks an opportunity to study abroad on scholarship, do not miss this chance to study free in Thailand. The Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program 2024 in Thailand welcomes international students from all member countries of Asian Bank Development without discrimination of race, ethnicity, or nationality. Further details about the criteria, requirements and financial coverage of the ADB-JSP Scholarship Program 2024 are provided below. Do not skip any section, so you do not miss any important point of the ADB-JSP AIT Scholarship Program in Thailand 2024.
Youth Opportunities invites you to join your preferred channel to get the latest updates directly to your messenger inbox.
1. Youth Opportunities: https://m.me/j/AbZTmgEzD1UchDte/
2. Fully Funded Conferences: https://m.me/j/AbZTfhFTiPCnXf2D/
3. Full Scholarships: https://m.me/j/AbbrjbkOMM6I68Cs/
4. Paid Internships/Jobs: https://m.me/j/AbaAskb6jFFnRser/
5. Circle: https://m.me/j/AbY0vVKSPJULUnE4/
- The ADB-JSP Scholarship at AIT Thailand 2024 will cover the tuition fee.
- Scholars will also get free housing/accommodation/ on-campus in dorms or a reasonable allowance for off-campus housing.
- Students will also receive medical and accidental insurance.
- Books allowance may also be provided under the Asian Development Bank-JSP Scholarships at AIT Thailand.
- ADB will cover economy-class air travel costs from the applicant’s home country to Thailand.
- The scholarship will provide miscellaneous international travel costs such as visa fee, airport tax, and luggage allowance.
- Thesis/Research allowance to cover students’ research expenses and supplies.
- Opportunity to study free in Thailand.
- The ADB-JSP does not cover expenses for the scholar’s family.
- If the scholars wish to take additional language or computer courses, this Asian Development Bank-JSP Scholarship at AIT Thailand will also cover these expenses.
- Applicants must be citizens of ADB member countries (borrowing from ADB).
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with superior academic record at the time of application.
- Applicants shall have two years of professional work experience.
- In addition, applicants must be physically healthy and fit.
- Applicants must be proficient in written or oral English.
- They must be under the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Applicants residing in countries other than their home country for working purposes are not eligible for this Asian Development Bank Japan Scholarship Program.
- Those students who are already enrolled in any graduate program cannot apply for the ADB-JSP AIT Scholarship Program 2024.
- Finally, applicants must agree to return to their home countries upon completing their studies.
- Furthermore, Staff of AIT are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship in Thailand.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than their home country are not eligible.
- Click on the Apply Now button below to start your ADB-JSP Scholarship Program in Thailand 2024 application.
- The application process for the AIT Thailand scholarship program is online.
- Applicants should request information and an application form from their chosen DI.
- Applicants must indicate to AIT that they are applying for admission and want to be considered for the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program 2024.
- Applicants must submit all required documents, including the ADB-JSP information sheet.
- Applicants must make sure that they submit accurate and complete documentation.
- Submit the application before the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2024 (119 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link