Up to 100 Knight Hennessy Scholarships are now available to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford in the USA. Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to call students from around the world to receive full funding to pursue a wide?ranging graduate education at Stanford, with the goal of developing a new generation of global leaders.
Scholarships are awarded to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, from PhDs in arts, education, engineering, humanities, or social sciences to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine.
Full funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Are you a potential Knight-Hennessy Scholar at Stanford University? Below is a listing of the general requirements.
- All Citizens Welcome
- We encourage applications to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program from citizens of all countries. That’s natural since we expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have a global impact.
- We expect that over time about one-third of our Scholars will be from the United States, and about two-thirds will be from countries outside the United States. Those numbers will fluctuate from year to year, since our goal is to admit the world’s very best students, regardless of location.
- Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The mode of application is online. The application comprises the following materials:
- Online application for admission
- An unofficial or self-reported transcript
- Scores on standardised tests
- Resume / C.V.
- Two recommendation letters
- Two personal essays
- Two short-answer responses
- A video submission
- In-person assessment
- Graduate degree program application
Application Deadline: September 27, 2017 (126 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link