The New Graduate Development Rotation Program (NGDP) is a two-year program with four – six month rotations through Visa’s functions. The NGDP program supports Visa’s mission to build a strong entry level pipeline of talent with cross-functional knowledge and experience. Associates rotate through various parts of the business, including but not limited to: Digital Solutions, Marketing, Processing, Product, Sales and Strategy. In addition to meaningful rotations, Associates are given training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
Working Hours: This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements: This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
- Visa’s Global Product Team is responsible for all aspects of product strategy and development in consumer and business products that drive revenue growth for Visa.
- Visa’s Global Marketing & Communications Team conducts market research and analytics on consumers and clients to develop best-in-class marketing plans that accelerate Visa product adoption and growth. This team is dedicated to increasing Visa brand equity through building trust with clients and investors and communicating corporate themes like Financial Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility, among other strategies.
- Visa’s Global Merchant Sales & Acquirers organization strives to be a trusted, strategic partner for the merchant community, delivering tangible value to increase revenue, increase efficiencies and grow business intelligence.
- Visa’s Global Corporate Strategy Team is responsible for corporate strategy development and coordination, enterprise strategic projects and planning, strategic intelligence, and knowledge management.
- Visa’s Global Audit and Risk Team works to ensure the safety, soundness and integrity of Visa and the payments ecosystem.
- Visa’s Business Solutions team is responsible for all aspects of business strategy, development and management for Commercial products, platform, and information management. VBS products serve small business, middle market and large multinational companies, governments and commercial supply chain/B2B segments.
Working with Visa will provide the candidates an opportunity to impact the world, invest in their career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace.
The applicants are required to meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Currently finishing a Bachelor’s degree program
- Graduate between December 2019 – June 2020
- Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position.
- All majors are welcome to apply
- Exceptional academic achievement
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: October 11, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link