The Next Society has launched its 2nd call for applications to join The Start-up Booster Track, the tailor-made support programme is for entrepreneurs in the MENA region.
Through this call for applications, capable business people and innovative organizations will be chosen to shape the 2nd advancement of new companies that will profit by the program to support their inventive arrangements.
The Start-up Booster Track offers tailor-made support to Mediterranean startups to help them go international and raise funds through workshops and training sessions, immersion into foreign markets and incubation in European innovation hubs, meetings with investors and long-term coaching by committed mentors.
The Next Society is an open community of change makers engaged in innovation and economic development. It aims at reinforcing innovation ecosystems and fostering value creation as well as pushing forward concrete solutions for a shared prosperity in the Mediterranean and tomorrow in Africa. It brings together entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, NGOs, public and private innovation, research and economic development hubs from Europe and the Mediterranean countries. It gathers already a large network of over 300 business & innovation, research and investment organisations, 2,500 international SMEs and entrepreneurs from 30 countries.
The Next Society aims at mobilising, promoting and reinforcing innovation ecosystems and economic development in the MENA region.
They support the emergence of talents and innovative leaders who will drive the next trends and usages by targeting start-ups, clusters and technology transfer offices to accompany their development. We place the private sector in the driving seat of innovation strategies.
The Next Society echoes an inclusive philosophy based on corporate social responsibility because value creation is also about being inclusive and impact-driven. The Start-up Booster Track is one such initiative.
The Next Society has launched a four-year action plan (2017-2020), co-funded by the European Union up to 90% for a global amount of EUR 7.8 million, which impacts 4 levels of the innovation ecosystems:
- Improve policy frameworks
- Foster start-up successes
- Promote and internationalise clusters
- Accelerate technology transfer towards the enterprise
- The Next Society Start-up Booster Track offers tailor-made support to Mediterranean startups to help them go international
- Raise funds through workshops and training sessions, immersion into foreign markets
- Incubation in European innovation hubs,meetings with investors and long-term coaching by committed mentors.
The track is open for innovative early-stage startups with impact-driven solutions, products or services in the following areas:
- Tech & Software
- Social & Culture
- Fill up the application form from the Apply Now Link and send it back to [email protected] before 15 November 2018.
- Record a short video (no longer than 2 minutes) and tell more about your project, your strategy and your team! Send your video to [email protected]
Application Deadline: November 14, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link