Join HP as Global Paid Search Marketing Analyst– Google Adwords & Google Shopping.
E-commerce is both growing rapidly and redefining the way we shop and buy. In the online space, the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) is the new “shelf.” This role will be a part of team of experts that operate at the intersection of search and the printing category. HP drives the performance of HP Original Ink and Toner Cartridges within the SERP and see its presence there as a leading indicator or the health of online business. They take an integrated view of Search, spanning all three search channels –product ads, text ads, and organic results. This role will play a key role in elevating our Search coverage, Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and ultimately market share for Original HP Cartridges.
This role will be a part of a Search team that leads HP’s global search strategy and execution for ink and toner cartridges. To do this, HP analyzes customer behavior, works with the HP Stores across the globe, develops the keyword sets for campaigns and tracking, reports on search performance and guides strategic implementation. This role will be responsible for working with the Search team in creating keyword sets, analyzing paid and organic search results, conducting competitive analysis and search audits, evaluating HP’s search performance, and making recommendations that will drive coverage, ROAS, and market share.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidates will be carrying out the following responsibilities
- Search Campaign development, execution, and analytics
- Detailed keyword analysis, including defining the Search keyword ‘population’ for multiple countries
- Search keyword classification
- Manage search ad groups and campaigns including keywords, negatives, ads, landing pages, and product feeds
- Extensive analysis of search performance
- Ad-hoc digital marketing projects including digital tools and content development
HP offers some valuable benefits to its employees. Below are some key benefits offered to US employees:
- 15 vacation days per year (prorated the first year), 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays
- HP 401K with company match
- New graduate college debt assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid disability leave
- Parental leave
- Employee discounts on gym memberships, the latest HP products
- On-site Fitness Centers at no cost
The applicants are required to meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree that emphasizes analytical skills and problem solving, Master’s Degree preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills with an analytical orientation and attention to detail
- Proactive and self-directed with a passion for learning and sharing knowledge
- Strong teamwork orientation and a ‘figure it out’ attitude
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment with roles and responsibilities that can be fluid
- Very strong teamwork orientation with a desire to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Enjoys working with data, gathering insights and driving action from the insights
- Advanced Excel/Data base capabilities and strong proficiency with Powerpoint
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple time zones
- Understanding of webpage construction and analytics a big plus
- Fluency in English, additional language capability a big plus (French, Spanish, or Portuguese)
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link