Are you passionate about working with kids? Are you a native English speaker? Do you want to help children improve English speaking and writing skills? Then apply to the Imperial World School – Volunteer Opportunities.
Imperial World School Volunteer Opportunity is a volunteer opening for native English speakers who wish to volunteer abroad; either as a part of their college/university assignment or on individual interest. The volunteers will be assigned to take classes in an international school based in Nepal and work as a full-time volunteer for improving student’s English speaking and writing skills. The volunteers will also be experiencing the diverse culture of Nepal through Home-Stay, site visits assistance from School and through other contacts and by emerging in the culture of the host family.
The volunteer period will start from 1st December 2017.
- Volunteers will be provided with Food (Lunch and Snacks at School/ Dinner at the host family) and Lodging (Home stay or other means) throughout the volunteer period.
- An official letter from the school to support your volunteering experience. If you want to volunteer for your college assignment, letter will be provided accordingly.
- A lifelong experience to cherish emerging in the diverse culture of Nepal.
- Visa Assistance, if needed.
- Airport Assistance. (Pick up and drop)
Note: Airfare and other expenses will not be provided.
- Imperial World School Volunteer Opportunity is looking for some young, dynamic and self-motivated individuals with age between 21 and 40.
- The volunteer must be a native English language speaker.
- Volunteer with 1 year time commitment is preferable. Priority will be given to those volunteer who can commit longer period of time starting 3 months.
- Must have a passport valid till the end of the volunteer period.
Apply online through the given website no later than 15th November 2017, Nepal Standard Time.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link