Global Youth Health Advocates is a brand new global, youth-led network of young people (under 30) who are advocates for youth health & wellbeing – locally and globally.
For them, health and wellbeing is more than just being free from physical illness. It also mental, environmental, social and physical wellbeing. It means being able to live a meaningful life, connected to your community with access to the health, social and emotional support you need.
They are recruiting 10-20 young leaders from around the world who are passionate about youth health to join the GYHA Working Group. The Working Group is an exciting opportunity to help create this new network and decide it’s future.
Members of the Working Group will agree on a Terms of Reference. They expect members will meet at least once a month.
- Connect with other youth leaders from around the world
- Gain experience working in a collaborative, cross-cultural working group
- Help create a new, exciting initiative right from the beginning
- Flexible opportunity, that can work with your needs
- Young person under 30
- Passionate about young people’s health
- Able to communicate in English
- Applicants can be based anywhere in the world
- They are especially keen to hear from First Nations people, people with disabilities and chronic illness, young patients, neurodiverse young people, LGBTQIA+ young people, refugees and migrants and young people who belong to other minority and marginalised groups.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link