The FutureLab Europe program is selecting bright, active and young Europeans aged between 20 and 30 who want to play an active role in shaping the future of Europe by implementing a project with a civic impact. Selected participants will convene to Brussels in January 2018 for the FutureLab Europe Annual Forum – a four-day program during which FutureLabbers meet each other to discuss relevant topics for the future of our continent with European stakeholders.
- FutureLab Europe offers participants financial support for the concrete implementation of their projects, a unique opportunity to interact with international decision-makers, to enhance their credentials as European citizens, to take action in support of the European idea and to develop and put in practice their own projects
- During the annual forum in Brussels, all non-travel program-related costs (accommodation, food, course material, supervision etc.) are covered by the program.
- During the follow-up Europe@debate events in Brussels and across Europe, all program-related costs (including travel) are covered by the Alliance
- Applicants must be young Europeans aged 20-30
- Applications will be evaluated on the basis of applicants’ communication skills, civic engagement, European commitment and ideas to implement a concrete activity impacting the debate on the programme’s focal topics
- Affiliation to one of the foundations financing the programme, possession of particular artistic skills and/or belonging to a minority group will be considered advantages
Apply through the online.
Application Deadline: September 24, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link