British Council is committed to developing future leaders. To prepare for the world ahead of us, the next generation of leaders must be skilled, innovative and globally connected people, able to make and respond to change with effective policymaking. Hence they welcome you to Future Leaders Connect.
- Discuss today’s biggest global challenges in the UK Houses of Parliament
- Meet inspirational leaders and visit world-renowned institutions
- Make worldwide connections in the Connect
- 9 day travel around the UK
- Visit recognized Universities like University of Cambridge
- The travel expenses, food and accommodation are covered by the British Council
- You should be able to passionately explain how you want to make change in your country and how this links to your vision for global change.
- You should have an understanding of policy and are interested in learning more about policy making.
- You should be willing to engage in this long-term opportunity with the British Council to become a member of Future Leaders Connect and be committed to the network.
- You are likely to be in your early to mid-career, aged between 18 and 35 (on Sunday 13 May 2018) and already have examples of when you have demonstrated leadership.
- We are looking for emerging leaders who are committed to support the development of their country through policy change, and so encourage those to apply who have good knowledge and strong networks in the country they are based in.
- We are looking to find a diverse group of people with different experiences, ideas and backgrounds. The programme is fully accessible for those with disabilities.
- Be able to speak English at IELTS level 6 or equivalent (this means you would need to generally have an effective command of the language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriate usage and misunderstandings. You can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in familiar situations). You do not need the official qualification.
- You cannot be currently employed by, or an immediate family member of, the British Council, Gradcore or the Møller Centre.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: May 13, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link