If one is passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell Technologies is the place to be. Within Commercial Sales, Dell is currently looking for Graduate Inside Sales Account Managers to work as a part of their 1year Graduate Program based in Warsaw, Poland.
They are primarily interested in bringing onboard graduates who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of the rapidly evolving business. The ideal graduate is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well with a team and acts with integrity.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learning the full range of Dell EMC technology, products and services to be able to identify how these products and services align to customer/partner needs.
- Selling Dell EMC’s products and services to specified customer/partner segments in alignment with outside sales.
- Identifying and qualifying new channel partners, distributors and retailers.
Cooperating and collaborating with colleagues cross-functionally, to support the sales process as well as maintaining and expanding business
- relationships/market share with existing and new customers/partners.
Explaining technical, industry and market facts to position Dell EMC as a competitive solution.
- Demonstrating sales ability to meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly targets in relation to KPIs.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At their core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. They offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. It is believed that technology is essential for driving human progress, and they are committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Note: Dell is hiring employees on ongoing basis for now. However, early submissions are highly recommended. People of all ages are encouraged to apply.
Selected candidates will be provided with the following benefits:
- The people working Dell are the most critical component of their long-term success and the health and wellbeing of the employees are the priority.
- The employees will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- They will also receive a competitive salary.
The candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Master degree in IT or Business related discipline (must have graduated within the last 36 months).
- Passion for technology and sales as well as ability to learn Dell EMC’s technologies, products and services.
- Advanced level of English and Polish languages skills/both verbal and written.
- Tenacity, drive and determination to succeed and build a career in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Teamwork capabilities.
- Interested people can apply online through the given link.
- Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role should provide the following statement in their CVs:
- “I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”
- If the applicant automatically wishes to be considered for other roles in the future, s/he is recommended to include only the following statement in the CV:
- “I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link