The African Women Entrepreneurship Cooperative (AWEC) curriculum is designed to teach leadership, strategy, and business management skills in a logical and progressive manner, and is grouped thematically by quarter (3-month period). Each live session is led by a world-class business or academic expert and supported by a team of teaching assistants. It is a one-of-a-kind 12- month training program that builds a pan-African community of women entrepreneurs and business owners. The program empowers them with the strategy, leadership and business management skills needed for growth and economic advancement.
- Gain access to a network of like-minded African entrepreneurs as well as a group of world-class global business mentors
- Strengthen strategy, leadership and business management skills to foster sustained growth
- Develop a toolkit of soft skills, including self-confidence, resilience, collaboration, and global communication to grow as a leader and successful entrepreneur
- African women entrepreneurs and business owners from across the Continent and its diaspora, representing any industry
- Participants must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Individuals who have startup or in growth stage, aspiring entrepreneurs with business experience, a solid idea, and demonstrated passion for entrepreneurship are eligible to participate
- All participants should be interested in advancing their business and management skills, as well as growing their companies and their leadership capabilities
- Participants should expect to spend 2 to 3 hours per week participating in AWEC activities (primarily online) for one year
- Program participants will need access to a tablet, laptop or desktop to complete most of the work
Apply online through the following link.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link