The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) is the United Nations institution for system-wide knowledge management, learning and training for the staff of the United Nations system. To complement the educational experience of graduate students and recent graduates through practical work assignments and to expose them to the work of the UNSSC, UNSSC every year offers the internship program. The Knowledge Centre for Leadership and Management (KCLM) is one of the Programme
Teams in the UNSSC, seeking an intern to join the dynamic team that designs, develops, implements and evaluates leadership and management training programs for UN middle and senior managers. It is a 6 months internship program.
- Interns who are not financially supported by other institutions will receive a stipend from UNSSC intended to assist in covering basic subsistence costs.
- The monthly amount of the stipend is fixed at 450€.
- Note: The cost of travel, visa, accommodation, vaccines, health insurance and living expenses are the responsibility of interns.
- Applicants enrolled in a Master’s or in a Ph.D. program or enrolled in the final year of a Bachelor’s program or within one year after graduation from a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. program in instructional design, educational technology, adult education, communication, data visualization, media production, program evaluation or other related areas from an accredited college or university
- Previous work experience is not required. Previous experience in Moodle or other LMS is an asset. Portfolio or evidence of skills is highly desirable
- Fluency (written and oral) in English. Fluency in another UN official language is an asset
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with online learning and social media tools. Video editing experience is an asset
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- High motivation, with a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Take initiatives and follow through a project independently and ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
Please apply online through the Apply link.
Candidates must submit:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume)
- A motivation letter
- For applicants who are currently enrolled in a degree programme, an endorsement from your University or Sponsoring Institution is required
- A portfolio of previous work achievements related to your major field would be highly desirable, though not require
Application Deadline: June 14, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link