PUMA is offering Internship Marketing Performance to be take place in the Netherlands. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. Interns must have a good command of the Dutch language and must be Enthusiastic and flexible. This is a paid internship programme. PUMA will pay an allowance.
The internship requires a period of about 6 months and 40 hours per week. Effective August 28, 2017.
PUMA is one of the leading sports brands in the world that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. What starts in sport ends in Fashion. PUMA offers sports products and sports-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf, Motorsport and Lifestyle.
PUMA is looking for someone who has the following properties;
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Driven and stress resistant; keep several balls in the air
- Service-oriented and representative
- Initiative can take courage and be creative within the organization
- Responsible for things and you draw
- Affinity with the football and running market
- Affinity with retail
- In possession of a license B
- Good command of the Dutch language