The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) enables governments and empowers people to reform laws and strengthen institutions to promote peace, justice, sustainable development and economic opportunity. IDLO seeks an intern for an interesting professional learning opportunity to support the work of the Programs Department, MENA, based at IDLO HQ, Rome.
- Provides all full-time interns (between 21-30 years old and recently graduated) with a monthly stipend of €600
- The Intern will receive a net stipend of €600 per month for full-time and €300 per month for part-time work unless any payment or sponsorship provided by a sponsoring institution. The payment will be pro-rated for periods of less than one month on the basis of 22 days per month; All selected interns must hold and show proof of suitable medical insurance (sufficient to cover costs of hospitalization for at least the duration of the internship plus one month) to the Department of Human Resources (HR) before starting the internship.
- Internships are offered for 3-month renewable up to a maximum of 6 months.
- The program offers Interns an exceptional learning experience in an international organization and increases their awareness and knowledge of legal issues in the development arena.
- Interns are fully involved in the work program of the Unit or Department that has selected them to carry out assignments relevant to their studies and experiences under the supervision of IDLO staff.
- Applicants enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate course of study at a university or equivalent higher education institution in a field relevant to IDLO’s work, or have completed their university studies at the undergraduate or post-graduate level.
- There is no strict age requirement but applicants generally fall between the ages of 21 and 30 years.
- Possess an excellent working knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is considered an asset.
- Applicants must be native Arabic speakers
Apply through the following link and after that they must submit the completed IDLO Personal History Form (PHF), resume and cover letter.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link