If you have a passion for sports, this is an interesting internship opportunity for you to workd with ESPN which is one of the leading sports network in the world, with premier performances and out-of-this-world technology.
ESPN Media Distribution is responsible for the sale ESPN’s catalog of sports events and programmes to all territories throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. The sales team is responsible for all aspects of the sales process and the Intern provides administrative and marketing support. This position is integral to the efficient operation of the Media Distribution sales team and requires a strong communicator with good numeracy and organizational skills and a high level of accuracy.
This is a paid ESPN Professional Internship where you will receive constructive on-the-job training and the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment. As a valued employee you will receive essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and onwards in your career.
- A solid foundation in media rights sales and delivery and the opportunity to develop skills that will enable you to progress within a sales career and pursue future sales assistant/executive level roles.
- You will gain experience within a broadcaster that will provide you with the foundation skills needed to explore other roles in media within Marketing or Research or PR. This is a great opportunity to become immersed in a fast-growing, dynamic Media Distribution business and to gain experience and insight into the protocol & culture at an international corporation.
- You will be an important and integral member of the team and as such empowered to make a meaningful contribution to the growth of our Media Distribution business.
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End.
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- The annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full-time education
- MUST have the legal right to work in the UK
- An interest in Sport
- Strongly developed analytical & numeric skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrate good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills/networking.
- Be professional and responsible working with internal staff, ESPN colleagues and external contacts.
- Self-motivated, observant, confident and a team player.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise work.
- Good use of initiative, desire to use their training effectively to develop within the role
Good administrative skills
European Language skills an advantage but not a necessity
Intermediate to Advanced skills Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
An understanding of the internet e.g. search engines, email marketing, newsletters
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link