UNSCR 2250, is the first resolution on youth, peace, and security. Adopted by the UN Security Council in 2015, the resolution emphasizes the importance of youth as agents of change in the maintenance and promotion of peace and security.
Therefore, in order to counter the global crisis of violence, YfPI believes youth to be the Torchbearers of change to emanate peace from inside-out by instilling values like empathy, nonviolence, and inclusiveness.
Youth for Peace International head a shout-out to all the changemakers to become a part of their journey in living and building peace together through Capacity Building, Advocacy and Ground Action.
Because if not them then who? If not now, then when?
Join their year-long Peace fellowship.
The areas are:
- Administrative Manager
- Advocacy Officer
- Communication Officer
- Content Writer
- Fundraising Officer
- Project Manager and Developer
- Social Media Manager
- Certificate to validate your efforts
- Letter of recommendation as per your performance and commitment
- Guidance from experts and mentoring support
- Access to National and International opportunities to represent the organization
- Training by experts in required field before starting the fellowship
Applications are open for young people of age group 18-28 years and all genders.Eligible Regions: Open for all
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link