This is an opportunity for youth who are looking forward to becoming a changemaker in the education sector. You will be going to the classrooms/learning spaces, engaging with the teachers, management of the schools, documenting, taking and editing videos, being part of regular contact workshops and exposure visits. These activities will create opportunities for you to learn some essential skills necessary to be in a leadership role:
creating content for creative and engaging learning spaces
training teachers and schools for developing such spaces
tools for effective presentation of ideas
tools for effective planning, follow-up, and monitoring
research and documentation
- Opportunity to learn a wide range of skills to help you enter the world of the education sector as a well-equipped and mature change-maker/leader
- The vision of the organization is very well-defined, whereas the short-term objectives are more open-ended and built upon the capabilities and interests of our fellows. Hence, you will have immense opportunities and freedom to express yourself and your skills.
- opportunity to work with a very vibrant, young, energetic and like-minded group of people
- opportunity to connect with a large network of like-minded people and organizations in the education sector
- Opportunity to live very close to nature, a school situated on a farm, located near Pench National Park.
- You will not feel the need to go around searching for the beauty of nature, the meaning of life or sense of belonging, because it is all here
- Passionate about education and working with children
- Good command over English and Hindi/Marathi
- Proven writing, documentation skills
- Basic knowledge of office tools (MS Word, Excel)
- Willingness and interest in learning to make small YouTube videos
- Aptitude for data-analytic skills
- Interested to live in a very simple arrangement, but very beautiful and energetic school campus
- Age limit: 21-28
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: October 25, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link