The application period for The Equity Initiative 2018-2019 fellowship program is now open.
The Equity Initiative’s fellowship program offers unparalleled professional and personal development joining a cohort of fellows from all sectors aimed at peer, experiential, and online learning. The fellowship program seeks to enhance its overall impact by inspiring passion, creativity and commitment in young leaders.
Check the website.
Applicants must be:
- Under the age of 45 by August 2017
- Currently employed with at least 5 years of experience at the time of application
- Have a track record of demonstrated leadership and commitment to social justice
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Be available and able to participate in all program activities
- Be a citizen/resident national of one of the 10 ASEAN member nations or China
- The Equity Initiative fellowship program seeks a diverse mix of applicants from a wide range of professional sectors
- Professional capabilities in health or related fields
- Capacity to participate fully in the fellowship activities with the support of a current employer/home institution
- Attributes prioritized by the selection committee to achieve a mix and balance of Fellows for optimal multi-national and multi-sectoral peer learning
Application Deadline: August 15, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link