The Young Professionals Development Program wishes to announced its Young Professional Program Cohort -3 application. The Online Fellowship Cohort 3 expands diversity and creativity in six tracks of online training in (Technology & Cyber-security, Leadership, Communication skills, Volunteering and Entrepreneurship) through a competitive recruitment base selection.
Each cycle of our training, the program produced a diverse of professional’s young fellows who are passionate about transforming the status code of their society, and advancing the human capacity development of their community for prosperity. The program provides a space for awareness of contemporary leadership modeling with 8 weeks online training, networking and community services.
The Young Professional Development Program Online Fellowship Cohort 3 is designed to prepare our fellows to be effective and creative leaders in their communities. Our hope is that our fellows become models and resources for other practitioners, and that they cultivate strength and support through their international colleagues. Through this program, YPDP trains professional fellows to use their creative skills to inspire social movements, to witness, to resist oppression of young people, to pose the difficult questions, and to stimulate debate and awareness about critical social issues.
- Fellows will be taking through the various forms of professional online training to prepare them for leadership role in their respective endeavors, and future opportunities.
- At the end of the entire training, fellows will be awarded with certificate of achievement and become a member of YPDP’s Alumni upon graduation.
- Fellow must be at the age range 18-35 years
- A citizen from any of the African Nations.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community.
- Interested in leadership and entrepreneurship for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate creativity, innovation and self-direction.
- Ability to attend the online training in its entirety through out the training duration.
- Must be fluent in both Oral and written English.
- Ability to make payment f $20.00 admissions fee before the start of the program
- To submit your application, click the Apply Now link and fill the online form and provide all necessary details including supportive documents.
- Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- All finalists for the fellowship will be interviewed via video or voice call.
- Note: Fellows will be chosen by Young Professionals Development Program Fellowship Cohort 3 internal selection committee by December 20, 2019
Application Deadline: November 25, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link