Applications are now open for the Anant Fellowship in Built Environment 2021-22 in India. Anant Fellowship is a one-year post-graduate diploma programme at Anant National University, Ahmedabad. The multidisciplinary programme is designed to prepare and empower students and young practitioners to create equitable and sustainable solutions for the built environment. The interdisciplinary approach is not only focused on urban development and sustainability but also explores disciplines such as art appreciation, philosophy, social sciences, design thinking and gender studies. Anant Fellowship offers classroom learning combined with hands-on experience, field visits and mentoring from inspiring faculty and experts from all over the world.
Anant Fellowship aims to prepare and empower solutionaries to design, build and preserve an equitable and sustainable built environment.
- To establish the Fellowship as a global platform bringing together kind, committed and passionate individuals to solve challenges related to built environment
- To encourage empathy, leadership, collaboration, perseverance and problem-solving qualities in Fellows
- To position Anant Fellows as thought leaders across diverse disciplines
- Enhance your technical and core skills in built environment
- Be trained to think broadly and deeply across topics ranging from Design Thinking, Transportation, Philosophy, Anthropology, Sociology, Economics
- Engage and interact with some of the best Faculty and practitioners in the built environment as well as industry experts in disciplines related to the built environment
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals from diverse disciplines
- Research, design and implement a Live-Action Project
- Become purpose-driven leaders who contribute to the larger society by creating unique Built Environment solutions
- Applicants should have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline before the start of the Fellowship. Students in their final year may also apply
- Applicants must show a demonstrated commitment to improving the Built Environment and an understanding of the issues about this area
- Applicants may with or without work experience may also apply
- All applicants must submit an application through the applications portal of the website. Along with the application, candidates must submit:
- A three-part essay answering the questions:
- What are your goals and how do you think Anant Fellowship will help you achieve those goals? (Max. 400 words)
- What has been your biggest achievement thus far? (Max. 400 words)
- Anant Fellowship values critical thinking, community engagement, and openness to learning. Tell us in detail about a project where you have exhibited any or all of these skills. (400 words)
- Updated CV
- Any documents that will support your candidature including- Work sample/Portfolio/Thesis, etc.
- Telephonic Interview
Each candidate shortlisted for Telephonic Interviews will be notified by email. Interviews will be conducted by the programme team or an alumnus of Anant Fellowship. Telephone interviews are designed to understand the background and areas of interest of each candidate.
- Personal Interview
Candidates shortlisted for the personal interviews will be invited to our beautiful lake view 100-acre campus in Ahmedabad, a UNESCO World Heritage City. A panel of faculty and experts from AnantU will interview each candidate to gauge their purpose and compatibility with our programme structure and objectives. All candidates invited to the interview are expected to attend. International applicants and other candidates who are unable to travel will conduct their Personal Interviews online.
Application Deadline: April 18, 2021 (7 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link