Sunshine 8 is a project based on SDG number 4, which is Quality Education. Several events are being done in this project include Teaching, Sharing is Loving, and Sunshine Education Festival. This project runs from the middle of January until the end of February under one big theme is Love. The organizers believe that love is a fundamental solution for problems happening in this world.
Let’s spread Kindness!
- Experience new culture
- Make your impact
- Push yourself out of your comfort zone
- Education with kids experience in Teaching and Social project
- Be at the age of 30 or under before join the project
- MUST Available to join the project during six weeks (6 Weeks)
- sign up the account in the apply link
- find the AIESEC Local Committee which near with your location (The organizers provide help by contacting us via email and number to help you find)
- Register an applicant for Global Volunteer Program in there
- Follow the registration process, and pay the registration fee
- After accepted, find the AIESEC UNDIP program, choose Sunshine #8 Project.
- Do the selection procedures (interview, etc.) with us (AIESEC UNDIP).
- Then finally, Join with the project and create good impact.
Application Deadline: December 30, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link