Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, Changemakerxchange (CXC), the global collaborative community for young people dedicating their lives to positive impact. Changemakerxchange gives you the chance to spend 5 unforgettable days in secret locations in nature and then to deeply connect and collaborate with 750+ like-minded members from 90+ countries and dive into issues like how to change systems, increase personal well-being to maximize impact and find your own role in creating a world in which everyone can be a changemaker!
- Connect and collaborate with 750+ like-minded members from 90+ countries
- Dive into issues like how to change systems, increase personal well-being to maximize impact and find your own role in creating a world in which everyone can be a changemaker!
- Travel costs to/from the venue (including air fare)
- The conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.). However we expect you to cover your own visas, local travel to airport in your own country and from the airport to the venue in the host country (in very limited cases we may be able to support with some of these costs, please reach out to us)
- Must be between 18-35 year old
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture / initiative (which can include ‘intrapreneurs’ pioneering innovation and social change from within a private or public sector institution)
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young changemakers and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be located in and have impact an eligible country: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Timor Leste, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Applicants must complete and submit the online application form available upon registration.
- Applications must be submitted before June 23rd by 11:59 PM. Bangkok Time.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be announced within July 30th
Application Deadline: June 23, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link