FULLY FUNDED Young Professional Fellowship Canada 2024 is a salient inauguration by the Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS), aimed at polishing the leadership skills of youth under 40 years of age. The Program emphasizes on incorporating cultural diversity, the inclusion of numerous ethnicities, and interfaith harmony for generating citizens with an elevated sense of responsibility and high caliber.
The world today has been witnessing major shifts in its economic, educational, and social domains where new trends have been taking over to change the course of lives. In this race of advancement, young residents of the world have been playing a dual role of generating new shifts and adapting to them simultaneously. From Environmental issues to its policy making, youth has a part to play in every field. For this reason, youth of today needs active mentoring and training to equip them with practical skills and leadership abilities so they will be the flag bearers of World Peace in the future and confident enough to share their efforts in analyzing and plausibly solving the emerging world issues. Along with that, the values of tolerance and respect towards other identities need to be engraved in their young minds so they will be a generation to believe in embracing diversity rather than widening differences.
Today’s era is a true depiction of Tragedy of the Commons, collective exploitation of World’s resources resulting in its depletion. On one hand, where the sword of Climate Change is dangling above our heads, other issues like Poverty and food insecurity is present on the other. All these issues depict a crisis situation which can often be a source of hopeless for all. Interestingly, such collective global dilemmas have their solutions in collective dialogue and problem solving which could result in practical actions. Collective dialogue is crucial, to highlight the global issues, understand their complexities and find solutions for their management.
“Young Professional Fellowship Program” is an active initiative by MAPS to help resolve global issues by inviting audiences from around the world and providing them with a professionally organized platform for that. After its successful recent conduction in Nepal, MAPS is extending YPF westwards, by launching “Young Professional Fellowship Canada 2024”, which will be an event of long lasting positive impact, socialization and resolution of World issues.
Youth Opportunities invites you to join your preferred channel to get the latest updates directly to your messenger inbox.
1. Youth Opportunities: https://m.me/j/AbZTmgEzD1UchDte/
2. Fully Funded Conferences: https://m.me/j/AbZTfhFTiPCnXf2D/
3. Full Scholarships: https://m.me/j/AbbrjbkOMM6I68Cs/
4. Paid Internships/Jobs: https://m.me/j/AbaAskb6jFFnRser/
5. Circle: https://m.me/j/AbY0vVKSPJULUnE4/
- 15 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 110 Self Funded Seats
- Airfare & Accommodation (For Fully/Partial funded only)
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Impacts connectivity on UN SDGs
- Diplomatic Experience and Interaction
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
- Youth between 16-35 of age
- Open minded,highly motivated and passionate
- Students,young professionals are encouraged to apply
- Dedicated to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link