The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
Set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
- All delegates will be attending the Asia Diplomatic Summit
- Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
- Meet and interact with diplomats, ambassadors, ministers, members of the parliament, government’s officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2018
- Aged between 18-35
- Have interest in international affairs
- Applications are now open.
- To apply for this year’s Young Diplomats Forum in Malaysia you will need to send a current CV and personal statement ( no more than 500 words) to:[email protected]
Application Deadline: August 15, 2018 (30 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link