The Young African Leaders Summit will collate ideas from some of the continent’s finest youth figures and aggregate them into relevant themes able to shape policy on the continent. Delegates will benefit from gaining a broader exposure to issues spanning multiple areas including political, social, economic, cultural, and business.
Young professionals, students, entrepreneurs and leaders from Africa, who are seeking to contribute to shaping national, continental and global agenda in politics, finance, business, civil society, and many other areas; who are eager to network and strengthen ties across the continent are invited to apply to attend as delegates.
- Cultural Exchange & Networking
- Panel Discussions on Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Sustainable Development Goals, Creative Arts, Digital Innovation
- Focused group sessions, working in teams, complex and time-pressured contexts
- Resident Local Delegates – 300 Cedis (including accommodation & feeding)
- Non Resident Local Delegates: 150 Cedis
- International Delegates: $170 USD
Date: 22nd – 23rd November, 2019
Location: Accra, Ghana
Theme: Securing The Future Of Africa; The Role Of The African Youth, Young Business Leaders And Entrepreneurs”
- International exposure and an opportunity to network and interact with global leaders and like-minded young entrepreneurs.
- An opportunity to contribute to the African Youth Manifesto
- Expert sessions on relevant topics
- Accommodation, feeding and ground transportation within Accra will be covered by the organizers
- Conference materials
- Certificate of Participation
- Should be aged between 18 and 35 years
- Citizen of an African Country
- Ability to fund your international travel cost and conference fees
- Demonstrate experience and strong capacity in community service and youth development.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community.
- Interested in leadership and entrepreneurship for Africa’s sustainable development.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019 (7 Hours Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link