The registration is now open for the World Health Summit 2022 in Berlin, Germany from October 16-18, co-organized by the World Health Organization.
The 2022 World Health Summit aims to stimulate innovative approaches to health challenges worldwide; reaffirm the position of global health as a key political issue, foster health and well-being of all, and strengthen the international exchange of information
The WHS 2022 will create synergies and combine forces by engaging all relevant global health leaders and stakeholders from all sectors in all regions of the world.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Investment for Health and Well-Being
- Climate Change and Planetary Health
- Architecture for Pandemic Preparedness
- Digital Transformation for Health
- Food Systems and Health
- Health Systems Resilience and Equity
- Global Health for Peace
- Networking with international participants from science, politics, industry, and civil society
- Lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Private Sector / Industry
- Public Sector / Academia and Research Organizations / Foundations
- Youth / Students up to age 30 / NGOs
- Participants based in Low & Middle-Income Countries
Registration for on-site participation is only possible with a registration code. Digital participation of the entire World Health Summit program will be available throughout our website with no prior registration needed. Registration codes for the contingents of our partners will be distributed by our partner organizations directly. Registration as a non-partner is possible with one of our following ticket categories:
|Private Sector / Industry||2.900 €||WHS22_RT222|
|Public Sector / Academia and Research Organizations / Foundations||590 €||WHS22_NG542|
|Youth / Students up to age 30 / NGOs||130 €||WHS22_SY567|
|Participants based in Low & Middle Income Countries||free||[email protected]|
Please note that the contingents from our ticket categories for non-partners are limited. Tickets are not transferrable.
The ticket provides entrance to the conference for all three days. It does not include hotel and travel expenses.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2022 (62 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link