The field of immunometabolism has thrived over the last decade, revealing not only the major roles played by immune cells in metabolic homeostasis but also the impact of metabolic pathways on immune cell function. As new discoveries continue to reveal the intricate links between immunology and metabolism, a key question arises: will our accumulated knowledge on immunometabolic deregulations translate into novel therapies for human diseases?
To attend these conference participants have to send an abstract on the following topics:
1) Infection and host metabolic adaptation
2) Chronic inflammation and metabolic disease
3) Metabolic disruptions of immune cells
4) Cancer Immunity
5) Nutrient sensing and microbiome-host interactions
- During this Cell Symposium, you will hear about the latest advances in immunometabolism from physician-scientists, basic researchers and industry leaders.
- They will discuss how local and systemic metabolism are integrated at the cellular level to regulate immune cell function and we will focus on how novel insights into immunometabolism can be harnessed to advance and/or bolster therapeutic interventions in metabolic diseases, inflammation, autoimmunity, and cancer.
No specific eligibilities.Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply online through the given link.
For further queries please visit the official link.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link