Southeast Asia Fintech Summit 2017 is an event held by Southeast Asia Finance Youth Community which consists the summit of:
- Seminar about fintech with top asian speakers
- Group discussion with all delegates
- Coaching session with top asian fintech experts
- Fintech challenge with prizes
- City tour
The event will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- In order to support ASEAN digital outlook, we need to learn and enchance concepts and real action through seminar with some experts.
- To gather and share all ideas from business member among ASEAN countries and to develop and advanced digital economy in ASEAN.
- To accomodation their ideas and meet them with authorities in order to build some new financial technology as a support to ASEAN’s digital economy development.
- High School or University Students and people not older than 25 years old
- Positive Attitude
- Willing to learn
- Good interpersonal skill
- Willing to give a real contribution in education
- First, applying process: Fill the registration form on www.seafinanceyouthcommunity.org
- Second, Sumbmit paper.
- Third, you will get notification e-mail and LoA.
- Fourth, Participant payment, in accordance with the provisions listed in the e-mail. The pasrticipant fee is includes hotel, meals, and transportation. (EXCLUDE Airplane Ticket)
- Fifth, Payment confirmation through an e-email or by contacting us through the contact person.
- Sixth, Scan of Passport and Photo through an e-mail.
- Seventh, Flight Itinerary.
- Eighth, Additional Information / SOP.
- The last, GO TO SEAFS 2017!
Application Deadline: August 15, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link