Since 2010, One Young World has worked to guarantee young people from all 196 countries in the world are represented at OYW Summits, regardless of their ability to pay. To ensure this, fully-funded scholarship places are awarded to outstanding young leaders with a range of backgrounds, skill sets and nationalities.
This year, OYW has launched the flagship ‘Leading Scholarships’ which for the first time ever are open to every country in the world. If you are a young leader from one of these 6 regions, apply now:
1. Leading Europe
2. Leading Asia
3. Leading The Americas
4. Leading The Middle East
5. Leading Africa
6. Leading The Pacific
One Young World is looking to bring you to the next annual Summit in these 6 regions.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 October and 25 October 2019.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from London. Your flight to and from London must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
- Between the ages of 18 – 30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed in the given six regions.
To apply from a specific region, please visit the given link.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link