One Young World is pleased to invite you to their first ever Social Impact Hack in collaboration with Facebook. They are bringing together young leaders to ideate and collaborate on innovative solutions to tackle one of 3 topics in a competitive & inspiring setting.
The aim of the event is to come up with a creative social impact solution that helps tackle one of the areas listed below as a team. The solution can be anything, whether it’s an app, a service, a campaign, a business model, an initiative or a product invention.
The deliverable: a thought through social impact solution that the team can present within a 3 minute pitch to the Jury.
The areas are:
1. Mental Health:
3. Diversity & Equality
- You will be able to present your innovative idea to a number of judges
- You can leave with a prize and a project idea you can continue leading beyond the hack
- There will be a number of mentors on hand to help you
- Catering will be provided by Facebook
- Socially conscious individuals with different interdisciplinary backgrounds and skills to work as a team and come up with a solution
- Coding experience is not necessary
- The event is open to all One Young World Ambassadors and guests
- Please apply using the Apply Now link. Based on your skills and abilities, they will divide participants into teams accordingly.
- Keep thinking about some potential solutions ahead of time. They will send some stimulus beforehand about the challenges to ensure that they can make the most out of the day itself.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link