The Rome International Careers Festival is a networking and meeting opportunity between brilliant young minds, institutions, companies, NGOs, and international organizations, whose third edition will take place from the 24th to the 27th of March 2018 within the beautiful framework of the city of Rome.
The idea to create such a Festival was conceived by GIOVANI NEL MONDO, a non-profit association founded in Italy with the goal of promoting and favoring the interaction between the talent, ambition, and brilliance of young people and the world of international opportunities.
The Festival is composed of four main projects from which participants can choose the one most suited to their academic background, professional aspirations or general interest.
The four projects are:
- ROME MODEL UNITED NATIONS – Diplomatic simulation of the United Nations. Recommended for students of (or those interested in) international relations, diplomacy, political science, law;
- ROME BUSINESS GAME- Simulation of business realities involving case study competitions. Recommended for students of (those interested in) economics, business, management, marketing, computer science;
- ROME PRESS GAME – Journalism and media (web, tv, radio) simulation. Recommended for students of (or those interested in) communication, media, translation and interpretation, literature, philosophy;
- INTERNATIONAL CAREERS COURSE- A guidance course filled with practical workshops for a successful international career. Recommended for students from any faculty/academic background.
- Guidance for an International Career – Simulations – Meetings with Industry Experts from over a hundred countries, and be among a gathering of around 35000 participants.
- Competitions with Thousands of International Students.
- Opportunities for a Successful Career, honing Skills and Talent
- A scholarship that might cover either accommodation, a light meal during the conference and registration fees or covers only the latter (registration fees), airfares and other expenses are to be covered by participants themselves.
- Participants may either apply for the scholarship or choose to cover their full expenses.
- High school students in their last two years, undergraduate students, postgraduate students, I or II Level Master’s students, students who have graduated (no more than a year after receiving their diploma), and Doctorate students.
- B1-B2 level of English (in accordance with the European standard) is required in order to participate in the Festival, C1 minimum in order to apply for scholarship. Scholarships are very competitive though.
- Apply online through the given link (a CV is required)
- Registration (either regular or scholarship)
- English Test, with minimum C1 level required ONLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP – paying delegates don’t need to do the test
- A general topic essay (only for scholarships)
Application Deadline: December 15, 2017 (27 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link