Applications are now open for the Global Peace Summit in collaboration with the Government of Kurdistan!
Global Peace Summit Kurdistan is providing an opportunity to extraordinary young,competent, and enthusiastic peace builders from 100+ countries to develop their ideas and road maps to achieve sustainable development goals and advocate peace in their communities to counter extreme violent, hate and every kind of discrimination.
This summit aims to connect inspiring young people,to develop their skills in the sphere of peace education,to help them exchange ideas and share projects,while networking with like-minded individuals and world leaders.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
This summit will also provide an opportunity to students and young leaders to bring solutions and theory on “Way forward to peaceful & inclusive world and Countering Fifth Generation War” by participation in different peace sessions, talks, group discussions and activities with international delegates and speakers.
Global Peace Summit, Kurdistan will incline commencement of mutual understanding, capacity building of youth, social harmony, exposure and interaction with young brains under single umbrella. GPSK also aims to engage young people in conflict resolution, amplify their voice for social justice and create harmonious environment among communities & societies.
- Airfare & Accommodation (For funded participants)
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- Share your initiatives with others
- Capacity Building about Peace Education and Counter Extreme Violent
- Panel discussion
- Diplomats and Religious Sessions
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Important Details and Terms:
- Global Peace Chain will only sponsor 30 candidates for fully funded trip to Kurdistan.
- Global Peace Chain will only sponsor 40 candidates for Partial funded trip to Kurdistan.
- Global Peace Chain will only select 50 candidates for self funded trip to Kurdistan.
- Application fee is 30USD (Mandatory)
- Application fee is only refundable to those who will not be selected in any above 3 categories (Fully,Partial & Self)
- Deadline of application submission is 10th September 2019
- Selected Candidates will be announced by 15th September 2019
- Gala Night
- Site visit
- Youth between 16-35 of age.
- Open minded,highly motivated and passionate.
- Students,young professionals & social entrepreneurs are encourage to apply.
- Passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: September 10, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link